About the work
Sillyfish is a fast-growing digital agency backed by the media company VMG. We specialize in providing world-class digital marketing to our clients. We create impactful campaigns with strong ROI in SEM, SEO, CRO, PPC, Ecommerce and Social. With continued growth over the last 12 months, we now have a fantastic opportunity for a digital growth specialist to work at our world-class headquarters in Melbourne.
What we are looking for:
We are a dynamic team looking for an experienced digital sales superstar. Someone who is driven, determined, outgoing, hungry, tenacious, relentless and happy… all adjectives fun. Sound like you? If yes, we want to hear from you.
In exchange for being so awesome, you get to work with an awesome, tight-knit team and be part of something new where you can really make your mark. That said, the company is backed by an established media group, providing resources and support where we need it. You get a fantastic package (in our opinion) that includes flexible work arrangements, drinks on tap, mental wellness days, an amazing base salary, plus unlimited earning potential.
Our mission is to offer our customers the best service and results in the digital market. To stand out and be different on foot. We deliver what we promise – we want our customers to stay for the long term. If these values align with yours, get in touch, maybe we are a match made in heaven.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This is a key role within the brand, reporting to the Head of Growth. With the initial expectation of generating new business while being in contact with the implementation and strategy team to deliver high quality campaigns to clients. With an existing customer base as well as a brother/sister branch network, this role is set for success. This is a sales and business development position with the ultimate goal of accelerating revenue for the business.
● Boost company sales revenue on existing and new customer base
● Develop and implement account plans for new businesses.
● Grow market share across all channels, categories and market
● Forecast according to sales plan.
● Be responsible for managing customers and accounts.
● Get involved in introducing new business.
● Work closely with the strategy and implementation team to drive successful campaigns for the company’s customers.
● Proven track record of getting new business and growing revenue •
● Previous experience in a digital marketing agency
● At least 2 years of digital experience
● Excellent sales pipeline management skills
● Strong understanding of digital marketing: SEM, SEO, Social, Ecommerce, CRO and PPC
● Exposure to budget management and a passion for projects for all things digital.
● High level communication skills, both verbal and written
● Able to set the pace and generate culture across the company.
● Hunger and motivation for success
● By working directly with customers to generate new business, you will bring their motivation and hunger to help you succeed.
We are a fun new agency that is part of a larger (equally fun) group! Work in an amazing office in South Yarra with beer and rose (plus water, of course) on tap, a coffee machine, ping pong table, Xbox, rotating art exhibits and a movie theater! In addition, we often spend time at events such as F1 with clients, AFL, NBL and interstate travel between our offices in Sydney and Melbourne. A thriving culture based on collaboration and fun.